- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We use access to your Google Drive only if you give us explicit permission. This allows you to provide a link to documents stored on Google Drive. We store the link and filename only. We do not have access to the file contents, and do not store access or authorization information about the linked file(s). You retain the ability to remove the link at any time. You can remove application authorization at https://myaccount.google.com. TrustedPeer is not afiliated with Google.
- We use access to your LinkedIn Profile only if you give us explicit permission. This allows you to quickly enter personal information into your online TrustedPeer profile. We contact LinkedIn on your behalf and retrieve some profile information. You have the ability to review and modify all information we retrieve. We store only the information you accept. We do not store access or authorization information related to your LinkedIn Account, and cannot post to LinkedIn or update your LinkedIn account in any way. TrustedPeer is not afiliated with LinkedIn.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.